Hollywood Monet: Everything isn't what it seems

October 1, 2010
I pitty the fool who believes everything they see and hear about celebrities. Trust me after living in LA for 7 years I have seen a lot of BS and heard a lot of talk. My years of living in LA tells me that my image of Holly wood was nothing more than a classic monet. It still cracks me up when I think about my days of living Detroit, when I believed that all celebrities had money HAHAHAHAHAHa!!! That's a joke! I personally know people that you see on T.V. everyday that are in foreclosure, don't have a car, and tries to borrow money from me. I wish I could call names, but that would be too messy. We read the gossip blogs, magazines and look at these phony reality shows for 13 weeks when its all a bunch of bull. Picture this: I log onto bossip and I see an article about two celebs dating, 2 hours later I get a call from a personal publicist friend telling me that it was just done for publicity. WoW. Just today I'm riding home from dropping my daughter off at school, this driver tries to cut me off, but of course me being from Detroit and all, I wasn't about to let that happen. I had to catch the person in the '99 PT Cruiser who dared to cut a Detroit girl off in traffic. As soon as I caught up with him to give my dirty look, you're not gonna believe who it was! Sorry, I can't tell you because this is not Mediatakeout. Anyhoo he's a well known actor in "Black Hollywood". I guess what I'm trying to say is everything is not what it seems. Those people out here with an everyday 9-5 has more going on then the people we rush to follow on facebook and twitter. Well until next time Tray Washington signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!